Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Positioning

It's always fascinating to see first hand how your concerns and values are quite unique to yourself. I wish it were otherwise sometimes, but I guess it makes for a more interesting life.

I spent the morning in the company of compensation culture solicitors and their marketing and IT teams, watching as a third company pitched their claim management wares.

There's significant room for improvement in the accessibility of the claim management software, particularly as the company has spent sometime working on the public facing features of their product.

I can see a great opportunity to work with solicitors marketing team and the software developers to improve the usability of the product, if they can be persuaded of the business case.

It'll be interesting to see if I can influence the project earlier enough to make a difference.

The WaSP website has been redesigned, and is looking very good - http://webstandards.org/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home